What features do you consider as you choose décor for your home? If you’re like most people, you will weigh the cost, the quality and the style. You’ll decide whether the item fits in your budget, fits with your décor and is fit to last. Your organic dry cleaners in Phoenix, AZ would like to suggest that you consider one more factor.
As you purchase items for your home, you might want to find out how eco-friendly the item is, based on materials and processed used to make it. Buying items that are environmentally responsible can protect resources and provide quality items for your home. As you shop, consider the following textiles:
- Wool sweaters: Wool, like alpaca wool, offers a sustainable option. This eco-friendly textile offers organic natural fibers that are crafted into a top-quality shirt. Warm, soft and environmentally sound—what more could you want from a sweater?
- Cotton sheets: Simple and classic, cotton sheets offer an eco-friendly and comfortable option. You’ll be able to sleep soundly knowing you chose an eco-friendly fabric. Keep in mind, the entire production process is important to consider. How was the cotton grown and harvested? It can be good to research manufacturers and brands to determine which ones employ eco-friendly practices.
- Polyester products: Ever thought of donning a pair of recycled pants? Recycled polyester is now used in bedding products. As you choose your blankets, comforters, duvets and pillows, check the labels. Look for materials that have been recycled to ensure you purchase a polyester that is eco-friendly.
- Pulp inserts: Did you know cushion inserts can be made of recycled water bottles? Seventy plastic bottles create one kilo of filling. Research brands to determine which ones use this type of pulp whenever they can.
- Repurposed materials: You might not even need to go to the store to add new items to your home. Have you ever considered repurposing your current belongings to create new décor? Shirts can be crafted into a quilt. Sheets can become curtains. Cushion stuffing can become pillow filler. Think of ways you can make your space eco-friendly by repurposing the possessions you already have.
Care and Cleaning
Of course, you’ll want to care for these items in an eco-friendly fashion as well. Your organic dry cleaners in Phoenix, AZ can help. We can recommend green solutions, from liquid cleaners to use at home to organic dry-cleaning methods. Don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more about eco-friendly solutions. A delivery laundry service in Phoenix, AZ is your go-to source.
Are you ready to enhance your interior surroundings and protect your environment at the same time? This is possible with eco-friendly textiles. Before you buy, look at the label. Then, partner with your local organic dry cleaners in Phoenix, AZ to keep those materials looking sharp. Reach out to the experts at Organic Dry Cleaners and Laundry today with any questions about what to purchase or how to care for your items. We are proud to be your go-to source for all-organic, non-toxic cleaning solutions.
This post was written by Writer