Most households today have an in-house washing machine and dryer that the majority of your clothes can be washed and dried in as often as you’d like. The process uses water and a soap or other alkaline detergent to remove soils from your clothes. More delicate garments, however, typically have to be dry cleaned to preserve their quality. So, since it’s different from household laundry, what exactly does the dry cleaning process entail? The first thing to note is that dry cleaning is not very dry at all! Rather, the word “dry” in “dry cleaning” comes from the lack of... View Article
- Preparing Your Clothes for the Dry Cleaners
- What Fabrics Do You Really Need to Dry Clean?
- Five Eco-Friendly Textiles for Your Home
- Wardrobe Care Basics: Tips from Your Organic Dry Cleaners in Phoenix, AZ
- Come Into the 21st Century with Home Laundry and Dry Cleaning Pickup and Delivery in Scottsdale, AZ