Nothing screams “party” more than a fun sequin-covered dress. Sequins and glitter are making a big comeback this year. The sparkling adornments are showing up on everything from shoes coated in colored glitter to sequined shirts, skirts and sweaters. However, both glitter and sequins do require some special care to keep them shining through every shindig. Otherwise, you’ll be stuck with loose sequins and falling glitter, which no host will appreciate. Luckily, following a few simple steps will ensure your favorite sequined sweater is ready for everything. Follow these sequin and glitter care tips from Organic Dry Cleaners and Laundry.... View Article
Categories for Laundry Cleaners
- Preparing Your Clothes for the Dry Cleaners
- What Fabrics Do You Really Need to Dry Clean?
- Five Eco-Friendly Textiles for Your Home
- Wardrobe Care Basics: Tips from Your Organic Dry Cleaners in Phoenix, AZ
- Come Into the 21st Century with Home Laundry and Dry Cleaning Pickup and Delivery in Scottsdale, AZ