Dry cleaning is a great way to keep your clothes looking sharp, and for some items, it’s the only way to safely clean them without damaging the fabric or causing fading and shrinking. However, traditional dry cleaning is often scrutinized for its use of PERC, a chemical solvent that is used in the vast majority of dry cleaning products. The good news is that there are organic alternatives out there that can be used in the dry cleaning process. If you’re trying to choose between going to traditional or organic dry cleaners in Scottsdale, AZ, you should consider what the... View Article
- Preparing Your Clothes for the Dry Cleaners
- What Fabrics Do You Really Need to Dry Clean?
- Five Eco-Friendly Textiles for Your Home
- Wardrobe Care Basics: Tips from Your Organic Dry Cleaners in Phoenix, AZ
- Come Into the 21st Century with Home Laundry and Dry Cleaning Pickup and Delivery in Scottsdale, AZ