Dry cleaning is a great way to keep your clothes looking sharp, and for some items, it’s the only way to safely clean them without damaging the fabric or causing fading and shrinking. However, traditional dry cleaning is often scrutinized for its use of PERC, a chemical solvent that is used in the vast majority of dry cleaning products. The good news is that there are organic alternatives out there that can be used in the dry cleaning process. If you’re trying to choose between going to traditional or organic dry cleaners in Scottsdale, AZ, you should consider what the... View Article
- How to Treat the Most Common Fourth of July Stains
- How to Spring Clean Your Closet
- What Stains Can Dry Cleaners in Scottsdale, AZ Remove?
- Shed Some of Your Winter Weight with Tips from Your Organic Dry Cleaners in Phoenix, AZ
- 5 Reasons You Should Use Organic Dry Cleaners in Phoenix, AZ for Everything in Your Closet